jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

PERSONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS (PLE) TASK 10

TASK:

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/916257947955232769

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/916262159879503874

/www.thinglink.com/scene/916258608310648834



ROLES:

TRANSLATOR:


Hello, I´m Veronica and I´m the translator of the group this week, the meaning of the key word which are relevant are the following:
PLE (Personal Learning Environment): Set of tools, sources of information connections and activities that each person uses regularly to learn.
PLN (Personal Learning Networks): is an informal learning network that consists of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a personal learning environment.
Social Mediacomputer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.
Metacognition: is "cognition about cognition", "thinking about thinking”, “knowing about knowing", becoming "aware of your awareness" and higher order thinking skills. 

Thinglink: It is a tool for image interaction that allows content sharing via online images. Its purpose is to allow photos and other images to be made into web links, mainly for the purpose of advertising and education

JOURNALIST:



Hello Flowers! I’m Paula Martínez Plaza and this week I’ve been the journalist of my group.

For this task, we only had to work on Tuesday in class because it was very short and also, easy for us. In addition, on Monday we did not have classes due to it was the “Labor Day”.

First, our teacher Linda showed us a video made for her where she explained us what was the concept of PLE (Personal Learning Environments). After that, we had to reflect about the definition and then, we had to choose three members of our group to analyse their PLE. 
Naomi, Vero and I were the chosen ones, so with the help of the other classmates we had to select a picture which defined us and then, we explored a program called “Thinklink” when you could add information about you. We put information about Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, our family, our peers and so on because thanks to them we had learnt many things about life.
We are reaching the end of this course and although we are tired, we are happy with the work we have done!!!! 







I have commented two interesting blogs: 


http://e-aprendizaje.es/2016/09/12/estrategias-de-la-nueva-educacion-entornos-personales-de-aprendizaje/#comment-130471



CURATOR - FARMER:

HI FLOWERS!! I’m Aintzane again! This week I’m the curator farmer of my group!! 

This task has been different, I mean, Linda explained it on Wednesday and we did it at that moment, but it has been nice. 
We have learnt about PLE (Personal Learning Environment), but also about Thinglink, it’s a ‘free interactive imagine tool’. 
I wish every week were like this!!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, LITTEL FLOWERS! 


FACILITATOR:
Hi everybody! I am Elena Torres Soto and I am the facilitator of this week.
 My role this week consisted of organize and coordinate every member of my gorup during the task. I enjoyed a lot this role since I have to encourage my group, and personally I love to help people. However the this week we had to do the task in very few time so we were a bit stressed at first but I tried to encourage them so much as I could. 
Despite of the few time we organized in avery good way and I think we finally got very good results, we enjoyed it a lot.
I hope we carry on working so good until the moment. Let´s go Flower Power!!!

ANALYST:


Hi everybody! I am Naomi and this week I am the analyst. We have all worked the same in this task because we divided the work equally (plus the roles of each one)


I have been as fair as possible while doing the rubric and I have to say that I am really happy working with this group because from my point of view we are all really hard workers and we rarely disagree. I also have to say that everybody in this group can contribute with an idea openly.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario